Friday, December 25, 2009

I live with a two year old sister!!?

i live with a two year old sister. I am 14, thats a 12 year difference, and she always gets in my stuff, idk what i should do. When ever i kick her out of my room, my mom thinks i am being mean to her because my sister tells my mom that i hit her, when that is a lie. How do i live with this child???



I live with a two year old sister!!?

you should lock your door or put everything put out of her reach.I have a 2 year old sister am I'm about to be 14 in may.That usually works for me.



I live with a two year old sister!!?

Well, try to bond with ur sister like u try too maybe she will not get u in trouble all the time or try to make her to make new friend help her to get friends so she wont be busy to go in ur room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk