Sunday, December 6, 2009

I want to live in a cool place with fresh air having cattle and growing vegetables, is it possible i

I'm 27 y.o male from Bangalore, India. I'm tired of this buzzing city life. I want to live rest of my life in a quite%26amp;peaceful countryside with cold climate, wet atmosphere with a small cottage having few goats and growing vegetables and fruits for my living and live in a small cottage peacefully. Is it possible in India? If so what shall I do?



I want to live in a cool place with fresh air having cattle and growing vegetables, is it possible in India?

You would find any village in Kerala ['God's Own Country'] ideal for your purpose. Our lush lagoons and backwaters, plus copious rains, ensure a cool climate and moisture-laden atmosphere - throughout the year !



The land prices are indeed quite high. But once you settle down, you will find that the cost of living is extremely low.



You'll also notice that both Electricity and the Net are available all over. And once you befriend some of your neighbours [Kerala has the highest Literacy Rates in India], you'll never be short of intellectual company either !



Visit rural Kerala first - and then decide for yourself !



I want to live in a cool place with fresh air having cattle and growing vegetables, is it possible in India?

Go to the foot hill of the mountains in the North of India or the ones nearTibet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk