Monday, December 28, 2009

Im from NY and Live and SC. Need Advice?

Im from NY and live in SC.



I miss my family but I dont want to live in NY bc I can concentrate on my school work better here and my job pays me well.



I miss my NY lifestyle. I want to visit my family more often but that can get costly.



How can I live in SC not be bord and still see my family.



Nothing too costly? or maybe live here and find something to do here thats similiar in SC to NY?



Im from NY and Live and SC. Need Advice?

There's nothing like NY here in SC. I take it you like the city lifestyle. NY is a whole different culture then here in SC.



That being said, you could check out some of the larger cities like Greenville, Columbia, or Charleston. There is something always going on in one of those cities.



I am REALTOR here in SC and I have spent time in NY. My favorite places are Columbia and Charleston. I live near Columbia so I can always find something to do and love to city life. Charleston is my other favorite place to go for a change in scenery. Both are great places to check out.



Im from NY and Live and SC. Need Advice?

There's NOTHING in SC that would remind me of NYC. Charleston at night is about as close as it gets...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk