Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ubuntu Live Disk?

I use the live disk it works but how do i get settings to save like the desktop i here around that you can use a usb flash drive



it is 512 mb



do i install ubuntu on the usb flash drive



or do i use the live CD and get the settings to save on a usb flash drive and how do i do it tell me please



Ubuntu Live Disk?

You install it on the flash drive and boot from that. Here's how:



http://www.debuntu.org/how-to-install-ub...



I have done this, although not recently. (I did it with Ubuntu 6.06 Dapper when that was the current release.) However, you'll find your success with this will vary. Some machines don't boot properly from USB drives. I got it to boot and run on about 50% of the machines I tried. Maybe it is better now, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk