Friday, December 25, 2009

Windows Live - Problems with Hotmail?

Okay, I created a Windows Live account (big mistake so far) and now I can't access my hotmail. I can bring up messenger but I can't get into my mail. The page will eventually time out and give me "problem loading page" with the following details:



The connection was reset



The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading



* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.



* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.



* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.



I have the same problem with explorer 7 so I tried Firefox but had the same results.



The other odd thing here, is that I can no longer access microsoft pages, windows support or other related supports. I can sign into Windows Live but I cannot use the contacts.



Any suggestions?



Windows Live - Problems with Hotmail?

get an account that isn't hotmail that is like the skanky ho of the email world and some apps will not let you access hotmail for that very reason...try getting a yahoo email acct.



Windows Live - Problems with Hotmail?

I found the problem, it was my router denying access to the new Windows Live sites. By-passed the router and now I am back in action. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk