Friday, December 25, 2009

I want to live till i'm 100?

I would like to live to 100 I閳ユ獡 27 now.



so I need to live for another 73 years to hit my target of 100 any tips on living longer.



I want to live till i'm 100?

I heard that people in Okinawa have a high life expectancy rate due to their way of life and nutrition. They eat a lot of fish and soy, drink green tea, ride their bikes everywhere, meditate, and live a stress-free life.



I want to live till i'm 100?

drink water



I want to live till i'm 100?

Eat healthy. Don't smoke. Exercise. Give up red meat.



Be a careful driver and a careful pedestrian. Use SPF and believe that you are a very lucky person (it might turn out to be true).



I want to live till i'm 100?

Don't be overweight and overeat, don't smoke, eat healthy foods, exercise, breathe clean air as much as you can, drink plenty of water. If I live to 100 it will be another 55 years.



I want to live till i'm 100?

exercise, don't do drugs or smoke cigarettes, laugh a lot, eat healthy and don't over indulge in alcohol



I want to live till i'm 100?

there are these two twin sisters in japan who lived up to 100 something years...i think they are both still alive and they drank lots of green tea...thats what they say...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk