Friday, December 25, 2009

Where do you live? Where would you like to live?

I live in Kentucky. It's beautiful, but boring. People aren't too friendly. My family is here, except I'm only close to mom and dad. So, I might as well leave.



My goal is to move to Texas permenantly. It's the best place I've ever read about or been to, period. I love it! Here are other places I'd consider living in for a time:



-SEATTLE: gorgeous skyline, great coffee, there's much more than Microsoft and Starbucks. Seattleites seem friendly, too.



-NYC: a universe unto itself. 'Nuff said!



-ATLANTA: kinda like a mini-NYC. Urban attitudes and fast pace, but fused with a little Southern hospitality.



-HAWAII: who wouldn't want to? The best beaches!



-MISSISSIPPI (call me crazy): There's a soothing feeling in MS. The scenery is relaxing, BBQ is scrumptious, and people are relaxed! My favorite Southern state!



-TOKYO: truly the world's largest city, but I better learn Japanese!



-LONDON: not the one in Kentucky, either



Where do you live? Where would you like to live?

i wanna live in everybody's hearts...in everyone's thoughts...well right now m in new delhi...and am enjoying every bit of my life in this really kewl place...



Where do you live? Where would you like to live?

I live in Spokane, Washington. I lived in Seattle for many years. It is a beautiful city. One of the great things about it is, you're never more than an hour away from the water, or the mountains.



I'd like to move back to Clarendon, Texas. It's a small town, about 60 miles from Amarillo. There are no strangers there. Just friends you haven't met yet.



Where do you live? Where would you like to live?

Where do you live ?



In a gigantic house outside Dallas, Texas



Where would you like to live ?



With Charlize Theron



Where do you live? Where would you like to live?

USA/USA



Where do you live? Where would you like to live?

I LIVE IN OKLA



AND I LOVE IT HERE MY FAMILY IS HERE



JUST REALLY PEACEFUL HERE



Where do you live? Where would you like to live?

I live in Arkansas, is a beautiful state and my family is here. I do have several places I love though, Texas being one of them! I love Georgia, South Carolina, Virginia, and Colorado. Would love to live on the coast, but want to be near my familiy! Grand kids are awesome!!



Where do you live? Where would you like to live?

i live in Kuwait %26amp; i wish i live in austria or cyprus



Where do you live? Where would you like to live?

When i was in the military i was stationed in Washington State. I was stationed about a hours drive away from Seattle. The fort i was statione at is called Fort Lewis. The short time i was in the military and lived out there. I fell in love with Washington state. When i go out of the military i came real close to staying there. But i got out close to christmas and was home sick. The rest is history.



From now until this Saturday i will not be around pcs much. So if you do not get a e-mail from me you know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk