Monday, December 28, 2009

Ableton Live 6?

I have just purchased Live 6 full, now I am about to install it and have few questionns:



1- I have an older version on my laptop, Live 5.2, that is not working anymore (if you know what i mean). Shoul I delete all the files and everything else associated with it before i proceed with new full copy? And how do I make sure i delete everything?



2- Will I be able to use the sessions created under the old (dodgy) version?



3- Would it be wise to create an account on my computer just for audio? I'm on MacOS X



thanks for any help.... I am nOObie to the max!



Ableton Live 6?

man i would save everything that you did on the older version first. and then uninstall ableton. just do the uninstall no need to try to make sure everything is gone... then install it the new one... and yes all you older stuff should still work w the new version

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk