Friday, December 25, 2009

Windows Live Messenger - Can't see any of my contacts' webcam!?

When I had the normal MSN messenger, I could see my contacts' webcam, then I changed into Live Messenger and then my contacts can see mines but I can't see theirs, so I swapped for MSN messenger again but then it became obligatory to download Windows Live Messenger and yet again I can't see my contacts camera... it just keeps saying "Loading".



Anybody knows how to fix this problem?



Windows Live Messenger - Can't see any of my contacts' webcam!?

What is the speed of internet u have ? Msg Live needs 2 Mbps



Windows Live Messenger - Can't see any of my contacts' webcam!?

I had the same problem as yours. Download the new Live messenger 2008 and it will be resolved!



Regards Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk