Saturday, November 28, 2009

Are Xbox live subscription cards' codes specific to country?

I have been given an Xbox live 12 month subscription from my family in the US. I live in the UK and have a 360 and gamer tag set up for the UK. Will my subscription card code from the US work on my UK account? I all ready have xbox live gold account at the moment. I don't want to scratch the back off if it isn't going to work. I will just have them return it if it doesn't work.



Are Xbox live subscription cards' codes specific to country?

no it dont they should be just like the microsoft point cards and those dont work in other countries either. best bet is to return it or call microsoft and ask them if they can activate it in the uk. its only a code so maybe they can change it into a uk card?? i dont know seems easy to me thinking about it just log onto the computer type in the code and change from us to uk? or you can just sell it on ebay.



it wont work in the uk though



Are Xbox live subscription cards' codes specific to country?

no, return it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk