Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am 14 and live with mom, but i want to live with dad.i dont know how to tell my mom.?

i am a,guitar and drum playing,computer geek,video game playing,and track running 14 year old kid.



my parents divorced when i was 10,and then the past 4 years have been complete hell for me.



I used to live in baltimore maryland,i now live in boise,idaho.



all of my family expept my mother are still in baltimore,or atleast close to it.my mom left my dad because of his drug use,but he has been clean for 3 years now,and has a great paying job.



i was doing great in school,i had many friends and i was looking into a great computer related high-school program that would set me up for colledge.and then my mom found this man named chris.they started dating and eventually he wanted to move here,to idaho.this is basicly where he grew up,and he has 2 kids out here.



but i have all of my family,friends,and my girlfriend that live in baltimore.also my moms enitre family and most of chris's family.all i want to do now is go home,and i dont believe me and my girlfirend are still togerther...



I am 14 and live with mom, but i want to live with dad.i dont know how to tell my mom.?

Franklin, the only way to find out if this is going to work is to ask. Tell your mom that you miss home. Ask her what she would she would think of you moving in with your father. By making it a question and letting her tell you her thoughts on the matter, it won't be more like you are exploring the situation. This is something that you and your mom need to discuss over a period of time. You should finish out the school year where you are, so you have about 5 months before any decision has to be made.



I am 14 and live with mom, but i want to live with dad.i dont know how to tell my mom.?

are you thinking about the mother that loves you , can you live with out your mum you are just a boy it sounds like you canna do with out your mum so lad the choice is yours think think if you are unsettled in bosie then you will be unsettled in your hame town but boys are willfull do as you please but lay to this you will miss your mum will your dad take you will your mum allow it she thinks of you as a wee lad still be kind to your mum g'day mate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk