Monday, November 30, 2009

Transformers or Live Free or Die Hard?!! I love em both..which one is better?

my brother and i are in a debate of which one is better...he says Live Free or Die Hard is better, i say Transformers, but it then sometimes im like "i dont know, its hard to choose" i saw Transformers when it came out at the movies and it was the best movie i ever saw, then i went to go see Live free or die hard and i was like "WHOA THAT WAS ONE GOOD!" right now were watching Transformers and we just bought Live Free...which one do you like better?



Transformers or Live Free or Die Hard?!! I love em both..which one is better?

Transformers! Live Free of Die Hard was to over the top with the stunts.



Transformers or Live Free or Die Hard?!! I love em both..which one is better?

Transformers... :P...



however Live Free or Die Hard was a good movie as well...but Transformers was much better....



Transformers or Live Free or Die Hard?!! I love em both..which one is better?

Live Free or Die Hard. I just love John McClain! (Transformers was good too.)



Transformers or Live Free or Die Hard?!! I love em both..which one is better?

Both movies have their strong points, and since they are not part of the same genre, one cannot compare them as such. So i believe that it comes down to the acting in each film, i found that the dialougue in transformers was a little flat and lifeless, just like the old cartoons, which i love btw, don't get me wrong. But you have to give it up to Bruce Willis. So my vote is for Live Free or Die Hard.



Transformers or Live Free or Die Hard?!! I love em both..which one is better?

I liked transformers better. I thought that it was really funny on top of being action packed. Also live free and die hard I couldn't watch all the time.



Transformers or Live Free or Die Hard?!! I love em both..which one is better?

transformers



Transformers or Live Free or Die Hard?!! I love em both..which one is better?

Transformers. Believe it or not, I think that "Transformers" is the more believable movie (although I did like "Live Free or Die Hard" too).



Transformers or Live Free or Die Hard?!! I love em both..which one is better?

LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD ALL THE WAY!



Transformers was good, I enjoyed it, but Live Free or Die Hard was amazing!



Transformers or Live Free or Die Hard?!! I love em both..which one is better?

live free or die hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk