Monday, November 30, 2009

Willing to live & work in near London.?

I閳ユ獡 from DELHI India, I閳ユ獡 willing to move to UK on HSMP visa. Recently I got my HSMP approval.



I閳ユ獡 looking for some management jobs or office operations jobs,



Tell me,, that how easy and how much difficult to get a job worth 2500-3000 GBP per month. Because I think one couple can閳ユ獩 live in UK gently and pleasantly in 2500-3000 after paying the rent of a studio apartment around 700GBP per month



Please suggest me in which part of UK I will get these category jobs and



Secondly, I willing to know , if I wanna live near LONDON, then which is the better option in South west or South East. Also in which city of these locations,



Because I m looking for little bit hot location to avoid too much cold.



Also suggest me any of nice locations near London where I can get better live life style with little be hot weather.



Please help me.



Willing to live %26amp; work in near London.?

All of the UK is cold.



I wouldn't recommend London. Alot of Indian people live around Birmingham / Bradford / the Midlands, as well as the rest of the country.



You'd be doing well to come to the UK and walk into a job paying 3000GBP/month. More likely 1000-1500 GBP



Willing to live %26amp; work in near London.?

You should look for a recruiter in your field based in London. By the way, there are no warm weather places in the UK. Even in summer, their weather tends to be MUCH cooler than you will find in most of Asia.



Willing to live %26amp; work in near London.?

I agree with IanQ on the weather thing - we've had some heat waves in the past few years but by no means is this regular and yeah... it's pretty cold too. It maybe quite difficult to find jobs paying 鎷?000 per month unless you're willing to do some contracting. There are a variety of management jobs (try jobserve.com and cwjobs.co.uk).



In addition to rent; there are additional fees as well which can add an additional 鎷?00 + to your monthly living expenses.



The areas that you will find a place to live for 鎷?00 may not be the areas you'd like to live.



I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk