Monday, November 30, 2009

Where can my friend live in london with only 鎷?00?

My friend has been homeless for around 6 months. During that period, he has lived in his car, in a bus station, and stayed at several friends' houses including my house.



For the past 2 months he has been sleeping in his car, but unfortunately his car was broken into and stolen last week. Now he has nowhere to live, and christmas is fast approaching. He doesn't want to be on the streets at christmas.



I would offer to let him stay with my family but me and my parents are going away this christmas. My friend only has 鎷?00 to find a place to live during christmas and hopefully untill he finds a job.



The 鎷?00 was given to him by the department of social security to help him find a place to live. But most landlords want a months rent in advance and a months deposit, which accumulates to around about 鎷?00. So he is still 鎷?00 short to rent most rooms in london



What should he do? I have suggested that he use the 鎷?00 to buy another car so he wont be out in the cold. HELP PLEASE



Where can my friend live in london with only 鎷?00?

Perhaps he should consider moving out of London, where rents are cheaper and places to live are easiert to find;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk