Monday, November 30, 2009

For you people who live on/near a beach?

Do you ever get tired of living there? Like do you ever wish you could live somewhere where there isn't water? Like how most of us people who live NO WHERE NEAR a beach wish we could live there?



For you people who live on/near a beach?

I live near the beach. And have never wanted to be far from it. There's something serene about being near the water that you can't find anywhere else in the middle of the country.



For you people who live on/near a beach?

No, I love it.



For you people who live on/near a beach?

yeah...going to the mountains would be nice...cold for a change and maybe some snow...



For you people who live on/near a beach?

Its funny you asked...I am moving to the beach next month



For you people who live on/near a beach?

no. i dont live on a beach but i live near beaches. i love it!!!!!!!!!! i could never live far away from one! i dont know how you middle state people do it.



For you people who live on/near a beach?

Thats right.We have become more scared after that tsunami incident!!



no sleep baby!!



For you people who live on/near a beach?

welll i go to florida a lot, but i can't say right now because i'm watching it snow right now



but they probably do after a while



For you people who live on/near a beach?

Something I'll never get tired of..........!!



For you people who live on/near a beach?

I live on an island. I love the water, I make my living on the water, everything in my life that is important to me and mine revolves around the water. I have been else where but I always came back. So no, I do not tire of it.



For you people who live on/near a beach?

what are you kidding me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk