Monday, November 30, 2009

Shoule i live with a roommate that smokes?

I am a girl,and I have a good friend,we talk about everything and she teaches so much to me.She wants me to move in a fancy apartment with me,living in the same bedroom.



perfect?huh?



but the thing is she smokes cigarettes~~~~quite severely.and she always smokes in the bathroom,which opens right into the bedroom,can't talk her out of it,uh-uh~~~



So I am going crazy!!!!!What do you guys think?live with her or live by myself?



thank u!!!!!



Shoule i live with a roommate that smokes?

Live by yourself if you two cant come to an agreement, its affecting your health too.



Perhaps discuss it with her and compromise, maybe she could smoke outside, even for a trial run

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk