Monday, November 30, 2009

Does Linkin Park have a Live Concert DVD besides Live in Texas?

Hey, LP is my favorite band... liked em since b4 hybrid even came out. Anyway I really like their live shows... i have Live in Texas but i need more.



I saw the Projekt Revolution live stream on MySpace and i thought that was probably the best concert I've ever seen, unfortunatley... NO MOVIE/DVD/CD was recorded...



Anybody know where I can find a newer LP DVD Movie of a concert... or when one might be released?



PS: LP is playing at the Garden pretty soon (Madison Square Garden for the slow ones) and usually when a band plays there it is on TV or DVD so please someone help me find out if they are.



9 hours ago - 3 days left to answer.



also the MSG concert is February 21, 2008



and AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS A FAN AND NEEDS A LIVE CD/DVD? IDK MAYBE IM GOING CRAZY....



Does Linkin Park have a Live Concert DVD besides Live in Texas?

i know, i've been looking for a new one too, i haven't heard anything about a new one, i'm sure they'll prolly make one for the MSG show, but that is just me, i would totaly go get a new dvd by them, but i haven't heard anything



Does Linkin Park have a Live Concert DVD besides Live in Texas?

Oh no ofcourse not, they have lots of fans and i'm one o' them, and I really like to have their DVD, CD.... whatever but in my country, Iran, u cant find even one o'f them so I've just downloaded them and watch the videos on Youtube or MTV, also here is not even a Master Cars or Visa I can buy to purchase their stuffs. Also here the concerts are not allowed so they never come around... Seems like a kinda HELL, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk