Saturday, November 28, 2009

Live in Japan?

Ever since I was a little kid I wanted to go to Japan, but I would like to live there when I'm older, I'm studying Japanese, I'm 13, so I guess by that time I would be fluent if a study a lot, but what are nice places to live there? And when should I go there, I'm thinking going to college there instead of here, like when I graduate from high school. I know It's too early to be thinking that but, I just wanna know, and lets say I'll get a nice job, so money wouldn't be the problem. ^_^



Live in Japan?

now.....I'm living here in Hokkaido, It's a nice place, and some foreigners in here.......



too many mountains here in Hokkaido!! but, It's great here.



The climate.......when It's summer, It's not that hot, In winter.......



Oh.....It's very cold!! but It's great here.



( you'll often see a fox )



Live in Japan?

Anywhere but Tokyo, because that's only a small and minor taste of real Japan.



And it'd be best to visit Japan, not live there. It's difficult for any foreigner to live there, even other asian ethnicities. Maybe try actually learning Japanese and being realistic before thinking about traveling.



Live in Japan?

Hehe. I'm thinking the same as you. I don't think you're being unrealistic. I've always wanted to go to Japan. And you're learning Japanese right? Tokyo would probably be the best place for you to visit/live because it might have a more tourist friendly atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk