Saturday, November 28, 2009

Should I live with my boyfriend our last year of college?

Hi,



I have been with my boyfriend for three years. I met him in college our freshman year. It is coming up to our last year in college, and he had the idea of living together for this last year. I get excited about the idea sometimes, but I also have concerns about what it might mean for our relationship. Has anyone else done this? Is it a good idea to live with your boyfriend in college? I have lived with roommates for two years and friends for the past year. My boyfriend and I see each other regularly while we are at school anyway, and our grades do not suffer as a result of spending a lot of time together.



It is something we have to work out sort of soon. It is also something we haven't just begun discussing-- we briefly talked about it for this year but other things came up that we needed to do.



Thank you for any advice/your own experiences you can share!



Should I live with my boyfriend our last year of college?

I think it's a good idea living with him if you know you want to spend your life with him.. don't just move in with him to keep the flame in your relationship.. verrry bad idea.. but if you both know that eachothers the one then i dont see a problem with it! :)



Should I live with my boyfriend our last year of college?

in some ways that a good idea b/c u get to know him better but u get to know a different side of him u haven't meet and u might not like that side but if u "love" him go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk