Monday, November 30, 2009

My windows live messenger tells me to upgrade HELP!!?

i've had windows live messenger for a year now and today i culdn't sign in!!!! it tells me to upgrade to windows live messenger and it says i need administrator priveliges to do it. im really pissed becos now i can't get onto msn. Plz help me since i already have windows live and its tellin me to install it. msn's blind!?



My windows live messenger tells me to upgrade HELP!!?

Unfortunately you have to update to the new one to keep using the program.



My windows live messenger tells me to upgrade HELP!!?

MANDATORY NOW !



EVERYONE will HAVE to upgrade....LIKE IT OR NOT !!



i published the back up article on my this n that pc yahoo group earlier tonight.



basically,MS is FORCING a "security" upgrade on EVERYONE.



get the administrator to do the upgrade for you or get administrator rights and do it yourself...else...you're dead in the water.



Microsoft to force Messenger users to upgrade http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=714

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk