Monday, November 30, 2009

My Xbox Live isn't working for my games?

Well I turned on my Xbox and I was signed into Live. I put Halo 3 in and then it took me off my live. I took out the disk and it worked again. I checked connections evrything is working except live. I payed for a year so i still have it for a while. I even tried to recover my gamertag and it won't let me.



My Xbox Live isn't working for my games?

niether does mine :/



i tried playing halo online but its not working for me either.



My Xbox Live isn't working for my games?

u need an internet connection cable.



My Xbox Live isn't working for my games?

hmmm just call the company



My Xbox Live isn't working for my games?

xbox live is down temporarily for evrybody



der updating stuff on it.



jus wait 48 hours its shuld wrk den



My Xbox Live isn't working for my games?

Is your Xbox modded? If so, that's the reason.



My Xbox Live isn't working for my games?

Im having the same problems. I called up (for something differant) and the machine said there "fixing" things and it will be back up in about a couple of hours.



My Xbox Live isn't working for my games?

a bunch of people are having this problem even me. microsoft said that that is a new problem and that they are working on fixing it. they also said to try again in the next 24 hours. which is total BS, because alot of people are left without playing xbox live.



My Xbox Live isn't working for my games?

XBOX LIVE IS TEMPORARILY DOWN, IT WILL BE BACK UP AROUND AN HOUR OR IN 24 HRS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk